Las Vegas Cultivation Facility
Grow Contractors is tasked with finding an experienced grow owner that is looking to expand to Nevada. We represent a 20,000 sql warehouse looking for a renter for a partially built out warehouse with provisional Nevada grow license. The warehouse can be turned into a second level adding another 20,000 sql and 2 acres of build able land on the property. Located in Las Vegas, needs a renter soon with a good track record of successful grow. Must have proof of investment capital to build the interior to grow standards. Owner of property is a Nevada contractor and offering cost construction services for a grower that knows what he needs.
How to Apply: Please send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com Please indicate the position title (Renter) in the subject line.
Job Categories: Renter, Grower
Job Types: Renter
Job Tags: Cannabis, Cultivation, Grower, Growing, Owner, Renter and Manager.
Rent: Favorable terms with experience
Job States: Nevada (Las Vegas)
"NBA" Cultivation and Extraction Facility
Position: Experienced Cannabis Brand
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Company Details: Grow contractors is looking for an experienced Cannabis Brand to run and manage a 1,200 sql licensed production facility is Nevada attached to a 15,000 sql indoor grow warehouse. The production space is partially finished and only needs layout and equipment. You will be working with a former NBA player who owns the facility, but will have autonomy on the branding and production side. Must be able to fund your equipment and operations.
- Create products for distribution; configure manufacturing equipment for production runs; dispense bulk ingredients and blends for final product form and storage.
- Conduct routine physical and chemical measurements for quality control purposes;
- Package and label products according to strict regulatory requirements; put together and track shipments to customers.
- Ship and documents samples for 3rd-party testing and regulatory compliance.
- Manage inventory for all consumables used in manufacturing process, as well as bulk intermediates and finished products
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services, including calibrate instruments as needed; follow manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; request special services.
- Maintain meticulous records covering all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Collaborate with management to provide timely reporting to owners and Board.
- Ensure that all activities are performed safely and in strict accordance with company guidelines; maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations. Assist in government inspections with inventory and compliance audits.
• At least 3 years of successful extraction knowledge.
• At least 3 years of brand and product creation experience.
• Manufacturing/Production Technician Skills and Qualifications.
• Analytical Instrumentation experience preferable.
• Manufacturing experience preferable.
• Proficient using technology and common software applications (MS Office, etc.).
• Education or 3 years experience in physical sciences/engineering/chemistry.
How to Apply
Please send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position title (Brand Owner) in the subject line.
Job Categories: Production, Extraction, Brands, Edibles.
Job Types: Full-time
Job Tags: Cannabis, Production, Brand, Extraction, Edibles, and Manager.
Salary: $75,000 and Aggressive Bonuses. Or ownership if qualified funding
Job States: Nevada (Las Vegas)
Desert Investment Opportunity
This is a really great article about new investment opportunities in the desert areas, more specifically, a ghost town! Diane Cardwell of the New York Times, writes about the growing opportunities for commerce in a once dead ghost town.
NIPTON, Calif. — Gerald Freeman leaned on a walking stick on a dusty hill near the four rows of his solar arrays, talking about it like an apostle on a mission. Down the road are the eucalyptus trees he planted as a potential source of biomass. And not far away, he said, he hopes to install a hydrogen system, another source of renewable fuel.
It’s all part of Mr. Freeman’s unlikely dream here in the Mojave Desert — to turn this tiny town into a community running on clean....